- Turbo Headers and Crossover Tubing Constructed of Mild Steel With a Black Rust Prevention Coating
- Turbocharger – On 3 Performance 70mm Compressor Wheel, .70ar Coldside, .96ar Hotside, and T-4 Flanged Journal Bearing
- 3” 304 Stainless Steel Downpipe, V-band Connections, 16 Gauge
- 304 Stainless Steel Wastegate Dump Tube
- 3” Intercooler, Inlet and Outlet – Bar and Plate Core
- Laser Cut Intercooler Support Bracket Kit
- 2.5” 304 Stainless Steel Intercooler Piping From Compressor to I/C, 3″ Turbo to Throttle Body
- All Silicone Couplers (Black) Needed and Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps
- On 3 Performance 38mm Wastegate (Black)
- On 3 Performance 50mm Blowoff Valve (Black)
- Blow-off Valve and Wastegate Flanges Installed and Welded
- 304 Stainless Steel Power Steering Cooler Line
- On 3 Performance Manual Boost Controller
- Oil Feed Kit With All Fittings – Stainless Braided Feed Line
- Oil Drain Kit With All Fittings
- Stainless Steel V-band Clamps REVISED 8mm Bolt Now
- Complete Fastener Kit With Gaskets
- Complete Instruction Package with Photo, Amazing We know!
FAQ: Both headers are pre-welded with o2 bungs so that you can run your stock oxygen sensors. Many people email us about this and its not detailed in the photos but its taken care of by us and you dont have to worry about drilling and welding for your oxygen sensors!!!
In most cases, we have stock bottom end 5.0 cars that make around the 450-500rwhp reliably. Most know over the 500hp mark is when the stock block nearing its limit. Anything can happen when pushing the limits of the motor and tuning is a crucial part of the car and ensuring the longevity of the setup. If you were keeping it on the conservative side, 380-440rwhp is normally where most people will stay.
Key Kit Features
- 304 Stainless Steel Intercooler Piping and Downpipe
- V-band Connections On the Hotside
- Downpipe o2 Bung Welded for Wideband Use
- Bar and Plate Intercooler
- All Hardware For Each Component Supplied In The Kit – INCLUDED
- Neatly Packaged Hardware To Make Install As Easy As Possible
- Complete Instruction Packet w/ Photos Ask Any Other Seller For that!
- Look At Our Photos, Installed and On A Car
As you can see from our list of parts included in this kit, it is just about all the hard components that you need to install the single turbo kit on your car. A lot of people email to find out what in addition to the kit they will need to finish off the kit. We offer a calibrated PMAS HPX Slot sensor, our CNC machined MAF bracket, pigtail so the MAF is just plug and play, On 3’s new 320lph fuel pump (safe for e-85) with install kit, as well as the oil filter relocation kit for $359. Have us pre-weld your maf flange so its a bolt in when you get it out of the box, $39 tig service
- This kit is a Flat Rate $85 to any location within the lower 48 States.
- Shipping will be visible and itemize in cart upon checkout.