2005-2013 Corvette C6 & C6 Z06 Twin Turbo System
This has been quite the project and as some already know, we have been designing our system over the last year. With that being said, the kit is finally in the testing phases and close to production. There are a number of unique features to our turbo system and cannot wait to get these kits out to market and start a new wave of Twin Turbo C6 Corvettes. Not only are we going to have the most competitive pricing but the system is very complete with great design features. The most important we feel is that our system has the turbos mounted up high enough that it will not require an external oil scavenge pump to return oil from the turbos to the engine. They gravity drain into the oil pan directly from the turbo which is a HUGE plus in our book. We have a number of custom cast pieces in order to get this kit to fit the way we required it. There are custom compressor covers, stainless v-banded Inlet/Outlet exhaust housings, custom moulded silicone intake ducts, 3″ 304 ss downpipes with all kits, ceramic ball bearing turbos, and the list goes on.
Under the hood its pretty stealthy as you only see the wastegates hiding back toward the firewall and quickly blend in with all the black items. The massive 4″ aluminum charge pipe from the intercooler however is a dead giveaway. It looks strictly business and will have no problem supporting the airflow the On 3 Performance ceramic ball bearing 62mm t-3 turbos will be forcing through it. The system is designed around our specific and custom cast On 3 Performance 62mm turbochargers. This is a specific turbo to the car and has a dedicated driver-side and passenger-side turbocharger. This is also a unique turbo as we cast the exhaust housing from stainless steel and integrated the 44mm wastegate’s into the housing to accurately control boost at about any level. Another cool under-hood feature is the twin 50mm On 3 Performance blow off valves mounted directly to the intercooler. They are symmetrically placed on each side of the intercooler outlet for function as well as visual appeal
Each System will include:
- On 3 Performance Custom 304ss Turbo Manifold set
- On 3 Performance 3″ 304ss Downpipe set (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance 3″ 304ss H-Pipe
- On 3 Performance 1.625″ 304ss External dump tube (4pcs)
- On 3 Performance 62mm Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing turbochargers (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance custom cast 6061 compressor covers for C6 Corvette (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance custom cast stainless steel v-band In/Out exhaust housings (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance Dual 44mm v-banded wastegate per bank (4pcs)
- On 3 Performance ~6.5psi wastegate springs (pre-loaded into wastegates)
- On 3 Performance 50mm v-banded blow off valve set (2pcs)
- On 3 Performance Corvette C6 Air to Air intercooler
- Laser cut aluminum intercooler deflectors / mounts
- 6061 Aluminum turbo air charge pipes
- All Bead Rolled Cold Side Tubing
- On 3 Performance black silicone 5 ply
- On 3 Stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- Oil supply feed kit to turbos
- Oil drain back kit from turbo to engine
- On 3 Performance 8an Transmission Line Kit w/ Billet Fittings
- On 3 Performance stainless steel element air filter (2pcs)
- Stainless steel exhaust lap bands
- Stainless steel v-band clamps
- On 3 Performance vacuum distribution tube
During testing, we purchased a Stock 2006 Z06 to get our data from and to prototype the system. On the dyno, the car had no problem making power and with a completely factory stock long block, we were able to make 620 / 675 on a 5.x psi of boost.
Want To Speed Up The Install?
The installation of the turbos can be tricky as the compressor housings and exhaust housings must be clocked just right. Its a very tight space so it involves a lot of trial fitting and getting everything right before all 12 bolts per turbo can be clamped down. We have a testing fixture here to pre-assemble and clock the turbos so they just bolt directly on and so it takes all the guess work out of the installation. This speeds up the install and saves a lot of hassle, we offer this service for $80 and that will cover both the driver and passenger side turbos. You can select this when checking out from the optional item menu
Turbo Delete Option:
A number of customers have inquired about running a different turbocharger with the system. This kit has a very specific cast compressor cover and a one-off designed exhaust housing to keep boost in check. Its possible to run a different manufactures cartridge (CHRA) with our system but regardless of the direction you go, you MUST run our exhaust housing and compressor cover for the kit to fit. If you choose to delete the turbos, you will still receive our covers. You can run the Garrett CHRA’s and will need their GT3582’s. Need to confirm you are getting them with the 61mm compressor wheel and 62mm exhaust exducer. That particular CHRA will drop into our housings.