Aeromotive TVS In-Line Brushless Spur 5.0 External Fuel Pump
P/N 11196: Brushless In-Line 5.0 Spur Gear Pump w/ Variable Speed Controller
- Fuel injected engines: GAS
up to 3400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 2600 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 3600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines: E85
up to 2380 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1820 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 2520 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 1890 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines: METHANOL
up to 1,190 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 910 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: METHANOL
Up to 1,260 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 945 FWHP – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
EFI Rated flow of 1,700 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,850 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts