P/N 11198: 10.0 GPM Brushless Fuel Pump w/ True Variable Speed controller
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
Fuel injected engines:
– up to 6,900 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 4,900 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 4,830 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,430 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 7,600 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
– up to 5,500 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 5,300 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
– up to 3,850 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.