Holley Terminator X Ford Mod Motor 2v & 4v 4.6 Standalone ECU
Introducing Terminator X and X Max Kits for the Modular Ford engine. These new kits will plug and play with either 2V or 4V Mod Motors commonly found in 1996-2004 Mustangs, 1995-2006 F150, or 2002-2005 Explorers. These kits will work with both 4.6 and 5.4L power plants, so no matter what your donor vehicle was, we have a standalone Terminator X EFI system for your combination. Terminator X features real-time fuel learn, high impedance injector drivers, integrated 1bar MAP sensor, and 4 programmable inputs and outputs. These are ideal for electric fans, boost control solenoids, progressive nitrous control, and much more. Terminator X PC Software is loaded with base calibrations to support the Ford 2V & 4V Modular engines along with many others. Included with Terminator X is Holley EFI’s industry leading support, easy to use software suite that allows full laptop access/compatibility for advance users. Whether you’re building a budget beater or full on race car, Terminator X has the industry leading features and technology you need at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Plug and play engine control (for Ford Modular Engines, 4.6L 2V and 4V, or 5.4L 2V or 4V)
- Plug and Play compatible with Holley EFI accessories – Analog gauges, shift lights, modules, and both 6.86” and 12.3” Pro Dash
- EV1 injector harness included
- High Impedance Injector drivers power Holley EFI and most stock injectors -Injector support chart found in instructions (will not support low impedance injectors)
- Included Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensors for accurate readings and precise tuning control
- Built in 1bar MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor included – For Boosted applications – internal MAP sensor can be disabled and utilize external MAP sensor harness (kit includes a terminated connector for seamless installation)
- Vacuum hose adapters included – (1/8”, ¼”, and 3/16” sizes)
- 4 inputs – 12v, Ground, 5v, and frequency for items like pressure sensors, activation triggers, nitrous activation, or trans brake
- Boost Control – boost vs. time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, and boost safeties
- Nitrous Control – channels for wet or dry, progressive or non-progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed loop AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio)
- Advanced Tables – ( 4x 1D tables, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, and 1x 2D gear tables) for nearly unlimited table configuration options
- On-board diagnostic LEDS – ECU power, engine run, TPS calibration, cam signal, and more! Identify critical engine parameters at a glance
- Compact ECU (Engine Control Unit) – At only 7.45” x 4.1” x 1.66” the compact packaging allows mounting virtually anywhere (XMAX ECU = 9.6” x 4.1” x 1.66”). REMINDER: diagnostic LED’s must face up!
- FREE EFI Tuning software – For compete control of your Terminator X power plant
- USB dongle provided for Initial Laptop Setup
There are no reviews yet.