On 3 Performance 2018 – 2022 F-150 5.0 Coyote Single Turbo System
As you might have seen over the last year, we have been developing and testing the F-150 Coyote single turbo platform. We have three unique designs now to cover not only the 11-14 trucks but the 15-17 and finalizing the 18+ system. When we started off with this project, we wanted to design kit that would be a little easier to install but still yield insane power potential. That was accomplished as you can see and could not be happier with the results.
The great part about a turbo system is how flexible the power potential is. It truly is a one size fits all and doesn’t matter if your trying to improve towing capacity or if you are trying to go racing. We can size the turbo according for you and maximize what you are trying to accomplish with your build. With that being said, this system will support as a modest 500rwhp build on the low side but have no problem supporting up to the 1000hp territory. Keep in mind most of our customers are NOT going all out all building their trucks for racing only applications. Many people are looking to improve mileage, improve torque to assist pulling trailers and makes for an all around better driving experience.
On the flip side, if you are going for a build more catered toward racing, you can’t pick a better platform. The 5.0 coyote engine makes some of the highest hp numbers per pound of boost that we have tested with. Not only that, the bottom is is known to already handle the power for daily driving duty as well. Although anything can happen when modifying your vehicle, if you have a good tune the 11-14 trucks have been proven to be reliable at the 600-650 level and 15-17 trucks we are making 750-800. If you are working on a 2018 and later truck, those trucks are providing to hold up well into the 1000hp range. Clearly yes this is leaning on the factory parts but our shop truck has been going strong at 960rwhp for going on 2 seasons now with our twin system. You will see people making well over these numbers including our shop trucks but those are what we consider conservative power.
Each Kit Includes
- On 3 Performance Cast Stainless/Fabricated Proprietary Turbo Manifold
- On 3 Performance Castin Stainless Steel Turbo Pedestal w/ Integral 60mm Wastegate Port
- On 3 Performance 304ss Stainless Crossover Pipe
- Turbocharger – On 3 Performance 78mm Journal Bearing w/ Cast Wheel (700rwhp)
- Stepped 3.0-3.5” 304 Stainless Steel Downpipe, V-band Connections, 16 Gauge
- 304 Stainless Steel Dump Tube
- On 3 Performance 3” Race Core Intercooler, Bar and Plate Core
- 3” 6061 Aluminum Intercooler Piping, Turbo to Intercooler
- 3.5” 6061 Aluminum Intercooler Charge Pipe To Throttle Body
- All Silicone Couplers (Black) Needed and Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps
- On 3 Performance 60mm V-banded Wastegate (Black)
- On 3 Performance 50mm Blowoff Valve (Black)
- Blow-off Valve and Wastegate Flanges Pre-Fabricated
- On 3 Billet Oil Feed Sandwich Plate (Turbo Oil Feed)
- Oil Feed Kit With All Fittings – Stainless Braided
There are no reviews yet.