Dyno / Boost Details
All customers looking are clearly going to be focus on power potential clearly with this turbo system upgrade. Right now if you have a factory stock 335, you can compare our numbers simply to what you would/can make without other supporting fuel, trans, etc mods. We are sitting at just 15psi right now with the car and its starting to lean out so the factory low pressure pump is only going to support roughly 420awhp. This is 120hp over stock form with back to back dyno testing. Guys willing to do a port injection upgrade and swap to e85 or race gas will be capable of 700+hp on this same exact kit.
Intercooler Technical DATA:
We initially base lined our test car with the factory intercooler at ~17psi of boost. Since then, we upgraded the car to our new 7″ Core 335i Intercooler and went back to the dyno for a few more pulls. Not surprised, the IAT’s were down and from the start of the pull till the end, we are only getting about a 10 degree rise. The pull was starting at ~100 degrees F and ends right at 110 degrees F. This is a HUGE gain and by simply keeping the temps cool going into the engine. We were down 1psi at 16# of boost and making 40 MORE HP to the tires at 6100rpm. So if you are pushing the stock turbos or on an upgraded turbo setup, this is a must have. We do sell the intercooler upgrade by itself so check out the BMW section for that specific upgrade if you are interested. Serious power potential and keeps the IAT’s in check. This is included with your turbo system purchase so your going to have the most efficient setup and coolest air charge temps possible
Keep in mind with this car, its a completely stock 335i with AWD, there is zero upgrades. We are running out of fuel so the stock low pressure pump needs upgraded and the high pressure fuel pump will also need upgraded to make anymore power than this. We are more than satisfied with the system and easily going to crack 500rwhp after the pump upgrade. That is the only thing holding us back right now and this is on pump 93 oct fuel.
Included With Each System:
- On 3 Performance 2pc SCH 10 304 Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
- On 3 Performance Massive 7″ Core Air To Air Intercooler
- 3″ 304ss 16 gauge Tig Welded Downpipe
- On 3 Performance 55mm GT30 Turbocharger (Journal Bearing) *Upgrades Available
- On 3 Performance SS Custom Cast Turbo Exhaust Housing
- On 3 Performance Oil Feed System
- On 3 Performance Oil Drain System
- Billet Machined Custom Turbo Fittings
- On 3 6061 Aluminum 2.5″ Charge Pipe
- On 3 6061 Alumnum 3.0″ Throttle Body Charge Pipe
- 5 ply Silicone Coupler Kit
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamp Kit
- On 3 50mm Blow Off Valve Kit
- On 3 44mm Wastegate Kit
- Instructions and Support From The On 3 Performance Staff
Coolant Overflow Tank Relocation Info: The coolant tank in the front on the passenger side, simply gets moved to the driver side. Clips into the factory core support just as it does on the passenger side.
Want to see the prototype car run, photos, and anything new? Follow us on instagram, On3Performance is our user account, that is where all the sneak peaks happen. We already have some other photos and video currently posted