After a long development stage, we are finally ready to release the On 3 Performance C6 Corvette single turbo system. We will be running an introductory sale price as listed till the end of this month as an early black friday offering. Typically we never discount our products so do not miss out on this deal!
– On 3 Performance Complete 304 Stainless Header Packag
– On 3 Performance 304ss Thick Wall Crossover, t-4 Flanged
– 3.0″ to 3.5″ Stepped Fender Exit Downpipe ( Rear Facing Downpipe Option Available)
– Necessary V-Band Clamps for Hotside
– Custom Cast Turbo Merge Section / Turbo Mount
– On 3 Performance Race Core, Bar and Plate 4.0″ Air to Air Intercooler
– Complete 5-ply Black Silicone Coupler Kit
– Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamp Kit
Conponets To Finish The Kit:
– On 3 Performance 78/75 Turbocharger, .96ar, V-band Discharge, T4 Inlet
– Dual On 3 Performance 44mm Wastegates (2pcs)
– Complete Oil Feed & Drain Kit For Turbocharger
– On 3 Performance Custom Urethane Air Filter / Adapter
Cooling System Details:
First and foremost, the kit does require you to stand up the radiator with a custom kit(*Not Included). We are currently developing our own complete rear mounts radiator cooling system. We have plans to release this kit later in the winter months. So if you do not want to build your own cooling system, we have a tested package we are planning to release if this is going to be your winter project. If not, there are several places that sell kits and many people building their own unique systems.
If you wanted to run our downpipe that takes the exhaust through the engine bay and terminates near the bell housing, the ac compressor must be removed. We ship our kits with the bumper exit which essentially does allow your AC compressor to stay on the car. We did not keep the ac on our design car however you could make your own lines and run a custom condenser. We never did this so if you plan on attempted to maintain the AC, it would be completely at your discretion.
Coils / Wires:
You will be required to move your coils and run custom wires